SlideWorks Slide Series
The second title in the Slide Works Series, Biology Slides introduces the microscope and over 50 slides most often seen in the beginning survey biology course usually taught in grades 9 or 10. This highly interactive software is also appropriate for life science courses taught in middle schools as well. Windows XP, Vista, & Windows 7.
This new media resource about microscopes meets the National Science Education Standards recently published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
Perfect for biology students at all levels.
Biology Slide Series includes:
- Learning the microscope parts with quiz
- Creating slide mounts in the lab with virtual lab activities
- Viewing 50 plus common items through the interactive microscope
- Drawing capabilities: sketch what you see
- Using Glossary of terms with pronunciations
- Building your own "slide" slide show
- Accessing Web resources and help
To preview the software view these screen shots: